- PhD – University of Fort Hare (Alice, RSA)
- MSc CCSD – Bindura University
- MScEd Geography – University of Zimbabwe
- BSc Ed Hons – Bindura University
- Musarandega, H., & Chingombe, H. (2018). A Comparative Case of the Implications of Various Approaches to Climate Change Adaptation in Bangladesh, India, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. Africanus: Journal of Development Studies 47 (1):11 pages. https://doi.org/10.25159/0304-615X/2407.
- Musarandega, H., Chingombe, W. & Pillay, R., 2018, ‘Harnessing local traditional authorities as a potential strategy to combat the vagaries of climate change in Zimbabwe’, Jàmbá: Journal of Disaster Risk Studies 10(1), a651. https://doi.org/10.4102/jamba.v10i1.651
- Musarandega, H., & Marango, T., & Chitongo, L. (2020). Dynamics of fostering a harmonious use of dwindling local water resources amid the vagaries of climate change: lessons from the Biriiri-Runhenga Water Project in Chimanimani district of Zimbabwe. Loyola Journal of Social Sciences XXXIV. 9-27.
- Musarandega, H., & Chitongo, L. (2020). A Contextual COVID-19 Social Distancing Monitoring Strategy for Remote Communal Settings: Insights from Biriiri Communal Lands, Zimbabwe. African Journal of Governance & Development, 9(1.1), 309-328. https://journals.ukzn.ac.za/index.php/jgd/article/view/1755
- Musarandega, H., Chingombe, W. & Pillay, R. (2021). Unpacking Climate Change Adaptation Strategies: An Account of Smallholder Farmer Experiences in Chimanimani District, Zimbabwe. Africanus: Journal of Development Studies 50 (1):21 pages. https://doi.org/10.25159/2663-6522/5730.
- Chingombe, W., & Musarandega, H. (2021). Understanding the Logic of Climate Change Adaptation: Unpacking Barriers to Climate Change Adaptation by Smallholder Farmers in Chimanimani District, Zimbabwe. Sustainability 13 (7) 3773. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13073773
- Chingombe, W. and Musarandega, H., (2021). From Cyclone Idai disaster to COVID-19 pandemic: An account of inadvertent social capital enhancement in Eastern Chimanimani, Zimbabwe. Jàmbá: Journal of Disaster Risk Studies ISSN: 2072-845X, E-ISSN: 1996-1421.
- Contributing member at the launch of the Adaptation Fund National Implementing Entity (NIE) and Stakeholder Preparatory Workshop for the Twenty-Fifth Conference of Parties to the UNFCCC (Pre-COP25 Climate Change Stakeholder Workshop) 18 November 2019, Venue: Rainbow Towers, Harare. The PreCOP25 workshop was hosted by the Ministry of Environment, Climate Change, Tourism and Hospitality Industry in collaboration with ACT Alliance ZERO Regional Environment Organisation.
- Panelist at the Project Inception and National Planning workshop of the UN CC: Learn Project to Strengthen Learning and Skills Development to Address Climate Change in Zimbabwe; 21-22 October 2019; Holiday Inn, Bulawayo.
- Attended the 13th International Wildlife Ranching Conference held at Protea Hotel, Kimberley, Republic of South Africa. Attended as an official delegate and participated in a wide range of wildlife conservation discussion issues held there from 7th-13th of October 2011.
- Presented a paper at the Society for South African Geographers, Conference attended on 4th December 2017 at University of Wits, Johannesburg, South Africa. Paper entitled “Understanding the logic of climate change adaptation: Unpacking constraints and barriers to climate change adaptation by smallholder farmers in Chimanimani, Zimbabwe.”