The International Relations Office provides international students, visiting and exchange students with a number of non-academic services and resources. This is done to ease their transition to a new institution, a new home and a new country.
- Is the first port of call for international inquiries
- Assists international students with visa issues
- Assists international students with accommodation related matters
- Facilitates international students’ counseling with respect to academic and non- academic issues
- Provides a resource centre on international universities and international education opportunities
- Develops exchange opportunities for local and international students
- Develops services to enhance the academic and social experiences of international students
- Facilitates and manages the University’s international inter-institutional cooperation programmes
- Maintains data bases of Memoranda of Understanding and Agreements entered into by, and between the University and the global higher education, research and
- related institutions
- Markets Bindura University of Science Education programmes, teaching and research expertise externally
- Applying to study at Bindura University.
- Study programmes and entry requirements are listed on the website according to faculties.