Mr. Dennis Murekachiro – Executive Dean
Welcome to the Faculty of Commerce. The Faculty of Commerce was established in 2004 under the Faculty of Science Education. The faculty was finally granted faculty status in 2006.
An entrepreneurial Faculty providing excellent value based commercial education.
To produce practitioners and captains of industry through innovative teaching and research who will make a positive contribution to our society and our world.
- Commitment and discipline
- Fairness and Integrity
- Ethical Behaviour
- Student centeredness
Departments in the Faculty
Senior Assistant Registrar – Mr. N. Makadho — MA Development Studies (MSU), BA English and Communication Studies (UZ), Diploma in Educatin (GTC), Cert in HIV and AIDS Care and Counselling (UNISA), Cert in Monitoring and Evaluation (UZ)
Secretary to the Dean – Ms. M. Musasa — HND-Secretarial Studies (HEXCO)
Faculty Secretary – Mr. Wellington Raifa
Administrative Assistant – Ms. Mbazima — MSc. Human Resources Management (GZU), BBA (MANGOSA), Dip. in Secretarial Management (HEXCO)
IT Technician – Mr. Torevei Kurasha — HND IT, Harare Polytechnic
Landline: +263 662 107 620
SAR-Mr. Makadho Cell: +263 717 002 595 / +263 772 700 870
Admin Assistant Cell: +263 782 275 546
- Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Purchasing and Supply
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours degree in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Studies Honours Degree in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Financial Intelligence 4 years (Conventional)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Police and Security Studies
Post Graduate programmes
- Master of Science Degree in Economics with Specialization in Health Economics, Development Economics and Financial Economics.
- Master of Science Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
- Master of Business Leadership (MBL) degree.
- Masters in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.