Welcome to the Faculty of Commerce. The Faculty of Commerce was established in 2004 under the Faculty of Science Education. The faculty was finally granted faculty status in 2006.
Departments in the Faculty
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Economics
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Human Resources Management
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Intelligence and Security Studies
- Graduate School of Business
To be a beacon of innovative approaches to teaching and learning, research, and community service and a leading provider of human capital with essential skills and knowledge required to think critically and creatively; and be able to work individually and collaboratively to find solutions to real life challenges.
The faculty aims to provide quality and relevant business, economics and entrepreneurial education to students in a stimulating and conducive learning environment.
We seek to produce and nurture practitioners and captains of commerce and industry capable of contributing to both local and global economies through excellent teaching, relevant research and the transfer of knowledge and skills to the broader community.
To achieve this, the faculty will be guided by the following values; learning, diversity, leadership, integrity, excellence, student-centredness, discipline, and commitment.
Acting Dean of Faculty – Mr Dennis Murekachiro email@example.com
Senior Assistant Registrar – Mr Jorum Marange firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary to the Dean – Ms M Musasa email@example.com
Faculty Secretary – Mr Wellington Raifa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Purchasing and Supply
- Bachelor of Business Studies Honours degree in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Studies Honours Degree in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Financial Intelligence 4 years (Conventional)
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Financial Intelligence 3 Years (Block Release)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Police and Security Studies
- Diploma In Intelligence And Security
Post Graduate programmes
- Master of Science Degree in Economics with Specialization in Health Economics, Development Economics and Financial Economics.
- Master of Science Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
- Master of Business Leadership (MBL) degree.
- Masters in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.