In order to qualify for entry to a Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Bindura University of Science Education, a prospective student must satisfy the Entry Requirements specified in the General regulations and must also meet the following:
- At least five (5) ‘O’ levels or its equivalent including a Science subject and English language with Grade C or better;
- Have a Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Sciences or Medical Laboratory Sciences, Environmental Health, Pharmacy, Occupational Health, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Medicine, or any other health related discipline;
- At least two (2) years clinical experience;
- Hold a current Practicing Certificate from their respective Health Professions Council; and
- Basic IPC training will be an added advantage.
- Participants must provide proof of permission to study from their facility management (so that they have a guaranteed place to do their logbook and project without facing any challenges).
- Participants must have a Senior Member of their health facility (or with links to their place of work) who will be their supervisor for their projects and acknowledge completion in their log books.