- MSc Management of Development with specialization in Rural Development and HIV/AIDs (Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences)
- BSc Agriculture (Honours) Crop Science
Research interests: Gender in Agriculture, Rural Livelihoods, Agriculture Extension, Food Security, gender and youth inclusion innovations.
- Manyumwa D, Baars R and Kingma K. (2012). Cassava and sweet potato production for HIV/AIDS affected smallholder farmers: A case study of Zvishavane district, Zimbabwe. Global Advanced Research Journal of Peace, Gender and Development Studies Vol 1(1) pp.012-019, September 2012.
- Manyumwa. D, Mafuse. N, Matovore. M, Musara. J, Munyati V.T, Chimvuramahwe. J, Chagwiza. G, Zivenge. E and Dudu. V. (2013) Extent and adoption determinants of floating tray technology by small holder tobacco farmers: A case of Zimbabwe. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics. Vol. 6(32), pp. 416-424, 2013. ISSN 1996-0816
- Mafuse. N, Gono. N, Manyumwa. D, Munyati. V.T, Gwati, M and Muhau.E. (2014) Adoption of conservation farming practice in maize production by smallholder farmers in Makoni District, Zimbabwe. International NGO Journal, Vol 9(1), pp 1-10.
- Mafuse. N, Muhau. E, Gwati. M and Manyumwa. D. (2012). Factors influencing the transfer of learning in training smallholder farmers by agricultural extensionist. Global Journal of Science Frontier Research Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. Vol 12(10) 2012. ISSN 2249-4626
- Mafuse. N, Munyati. V, Mataruse. P.E, Manyumwa. D and Chimvuramahwe. J. (2012). A comparative Analysis of profitability of cotton production under contract and non-contract farming. Global Journal of Science Frontier Research Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. Vol 12(10) 2012. ISSN 2249-4626
- Munyati. V, Mataruse P. E, Manyumwa. D, Mafuse. N, Chagwiza. G, Musara. J and Chimvuramahwe. J. (2013). An Analysis of the Factors Influencing the smallholder Communal Cotton Farmers’ Decision to Adopt Contract Farming. A Case of Zaka District. Bull. Env. Pharmacol. Life Sci., Vol 2 (6) May 2013: 131- 134. ISSN 2277-1808
- Gadzirayi. C.T, Mutandwa. E, Mafuse. N and Manyumwa. D. (2014) The role of nutrition gardens in the healthcare of HIV/AIDS infected and affected households. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics and Sociology, Vol 3(2), pp 118-128