Department: Crop Science
- MPhil. in Soil fertility management from University of Zimbabwe.
- BSc. Agriculture (Honours) in Soil Science from the University of Zimbabwe
Areas of Research Interest:
- Soil fertility management and climate change
- Current research projects: Potential of biochar for soil fertility improvement and climate change mitigation in Zimbabwe.
Recent publications (2010 to 2013):
- Nyakudya I.W., L. Jimu, V. Muripira and T.J. Chikuvire. 2012. A comparative analysis of yield performance of maize (Zea mays L.) under different tillage methods in Musana communal area, Zimbabwe. Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology and Sustainable Development Vol 4 (4): 45-49.
- Chikuvire T.J. and S. Mpepereki. 2012. Temporal variation of macronutrients in arable niches exploited by Zimbabwe’s Semi Arid smallholder farmers. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences Vol. 1 (10): 38-45.
- Musara J.P., Chikuvire T.J. and Moyo M. 2010. Determinants of micro-irrigation adoption for maize production in smallholder irrigation schemes; Case of Hama Mavhaire Irrigation Scheme, Zimbabwe. AJAFAND Vol. 10.(1): 2050-2069.