Department: Crop Science
- MSc. Crop Science (Plant Breeding) from the University of Zimbabwe
- BSc. Agriculture (Honours) in Crop Science from the University of Zimbabwe and
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing) IMM (South Africa)
Areas of Research Interest:
- Improvement of rapoko and pearl millet germplasm through the pureline and mass selection breeding techniques. The contribution of genetically modified organisms to crop production.
Current research projects:
- Investigating the effect of population and fertilizer levels on the performance of rapoko.