- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Phone: 0775167063 and 0773672197
An experienced lecturer in the department of Statistics and Financial Mathematics at Bindura University of Science Education. She currently teaches Econometric Modelling, Applied Modern Statistics, Official Statistics and Analysis of Financial Data. She previously worked for Bulawayo Polytechnic and Women’s University in Africa as a lecturer in Banking and Finance. She has taught a number of courses over the years including Introduction to Statistics, Corporate Finance, Financial Management, International Finance, Foreign Exchange Management and Treasury Management among others. She worked as an examiner and chief examiner for the Higher Education Examination Council (HEXCO). She also has vast experience in university and community service.
- Postgraguate Diploma in Tertiary Education
- Msc Finance and Investments
- Com (Honors) Finance
- Development Finance and Economics, Financial Inclusion, Economic and Financial Market Performance and failure, Gender Equality, Women and Economic Empowerment, International remittances
- Hlupo, P., Mukute, T., Chinoda, T. and Chagwedera, E., (2022). The Impact of Financial Crisis on MFI performance in Zimbabwe, The Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, 24 (2), 77-102.
- Kunofiwa, T. and Hlupo, P., (2020). Does complimentarity between financial development and human capital matter for international trade? Comparative Economic Research. Vol. 23, (3).
- Hlupo, P. and Chinoda, T (2019). Analysis of gender disparity in financial inclusion in Zimbabwe, The African Journal of Women and Gender in Development.Vol 1 (1), 11-30.
- Kunofiwa, T. and Hlupo, P., (2019). Do Remittances Enhance Financial Development in Transitional Markets?. Comparative Economic Research, Vol. 22 (4), 73-89.
- Hlupo, P., (2018) A critical analysis of sustainable rural finance: The case of Mkokha village in Matobo, Zimbabwe, International Journal of Information, Business and Management (IJIBM) 10, (1), 62-88.
- Hlupo, P., (2017) The relationship between gold prices and equity market performance: Evidence from the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange, International Journal of Management and Applied Science (IJMAS), Vol. 3 (10), 79-84.
- Jakata, O., Hlupo P., and Gondo, C., (2015) Random Walk Hypothesis: Evidence from Market Efficiency of the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange, International Journal of Science Research, Vol 4, (9), 1460-1475.