- Masters in Sociology of Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Certificate Of Education
Social problems such as issues of HIV and AIDS, corruption, domestic violence and citizenship issues
- Katsinde T.J and Katsinde C.S, HIV and AIDS Awareness among secondary school pupils in Bindura District, Zimbabwe. Journal: Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research (ZJER) Volume 19, No. 1
- Katsinde T.J and Katsinde C.S, The relationship between knowledge and reported self-care practices of hypertensive patients at a provincial hospital, Zimbabwe. Journal: Southern Africa Journal of Education, Science and Technology (SAJEST) (2006), Volume 1 No. 1.
- L.J. Nyaumwe, L. Mutanda, L.P. Kushure and T.J Katsinde ; Undergraduate science students’ attitude towards citizenship education: the case of Bachelor of Science students’ attitude enrolled at Bindura University of Science Education; Journal : Southern Africa Journal of education, Science and Technology(SAJEST) (2007) Volume 2, No.1.
- T.J Katsinde, C.S. Katsinde and M. Mwale; Student nurses’ perceptions of the HIV and AIDS problem: a case study of Bindura School of Nursing, Zimbabwe. Journal: Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, (Volume13, No. 1 2011)
- T.J Katsinde, E. Chidyamatamba and CS Katsinde; The impact of HIV and AIDS course on Students behaviour: A case of BUSE in Zimbabwe. Journal: Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa,( Volume 13, No. 6 2011)
- T.J Katsinde and D. Katsande; Knowledge, attitude and practice of student nurses about Post-exposure prophylaxis: a case of a school of nursing; Journal: Journal of Zimbabwe Studies: Science, Technology and Health, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2012.
- T J Katsinde and D. Katsande; Knowledge, attitude and practice of student nurses about Post-exposure prophylaxis: a case of a school of nursing; Research and Intellectual Expo Harare 2011
- T J Katsinde; Awareness of corruption among undergraduate police officers: A case of Bindura University of Science Education; Research and Intellectual Expo Harare 2012
- T J Katsinde; The pros and con of peace education for the families in Zimbabwe, Social Sciences Conference, Bindura, 2-3 July 2015.