- Masters Degree in Modern African History (UZ)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours degree in History (UZ)
- Certificate in Leadership (UZ)
- Certificate in Security Studies (RSI)
Department: Peace and Governance
Post Conflict Reconstruction, Peacebuilding and Reconciliation
- Ngwerume E.T. and Muchemwa C, Community Based Natural Resource Management (CBNRM): A vehicle towards sustainable rural development: The case of CAMPFIRE in Zimbabwe’s Mashonaland West Hurungwe District in Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS), VOL 2 No 2, April 2011, ISSN 2147-7024, pp 75-82.
- Muchemwa C, Ngwerume E.T. and Hove M, Misleading images: Propaganda and Racism in the Politics of land in post colonial Zimbabwe in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol 1 , No 19,December 2011,ISSN 2220-8488, pp 217 224.
- Hove M, Ngwerume E.T, and Muchemwa C, The rapid pace of urbanization in Sub-Saharan Africa: A threat to human security and sustainable development, to International Journal of Peace and Security,Vol 2,No 1 March 2013,pp 1-14.
- Muchemwa C Ngwerume E.T. and Hove M, When will the long nightmare come to an end? The politics of Reconciliation in post colonial Zimbabwe 1980-2010, African Security Review, Vol 22, Issues 3 March 2012,ISSN 1024-6029,pp145-159.”
- Muchemwa C ‘Mozambique’s post war success narrative’: Is it not time to revisit the narrative? .
- Muchemwa C. Narrating a journey to building peace using Action Research: Ndebele and Shona relations in Zimbabwe.