Academic Profile for Dr Albert Manyani
- PhD Geography (current study). UKZN (South Africa)
- MSc. Ed. Geography. UZ, (Zimbabwe)
- BSc, Licentiate in Education – EJV (Cuba)
- BSc Special Hons in Geography, UZ (Zimbabwe)
- Mavhura, E., Zinyandu, T., Chinyanganya, T.P., Manatsa, D., Manyani, A.,Siziba, E. (2008). A comparative study of the teaching and learning of Physical and human Geography at Advanced level in rural Secondary Schools in MakondeDistrict in Mashonaland West Province. Southern Africa Journal of Education, Science and Technology (SAJEST), 3(1&2), 10-18.
- Mudavanhu, C., Zinyandu, T., Mudavanhu, N., Mazorodze, S., Chinyanganya, T.P, Manyani, A., Maponga, R., Pedzisai, E., Phiri, S. (2013). Smallholder gardening as a sustainable livelihood strategy in Chikwanda communal lands, Gutu, Zimbabwe. Global Advanced Research Journal of Peace, Gender and Development Studies, 2(1), 1-13.
- Manyani, A., Chagweda K., Muzenda-Mudavanhu C., and Chanza N. (2017) Indigenous-Based Practices of Adapting To Climate Change: Reflections From Chirumhanzu, ZimbabweIOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (IOSR-JESTFT) e-ISSN: 2319-2402,p- ISSN: 2319-2399.Volume 11, Issue 12 Ver. I (December. 2017), PP 54-66 www.iosrjournals.org