- PHD in Social Work,
- Masters of Social Science in Social Work and
- Bachelors’ degree in Social work.
Position: Lecturer, Department of Social Work
Phone: +263 773 128 702 / +263 716 857 704
- Child protection
- Health issues
- Human rights
- Social policies
- Women empowerment
- Social protection
- Kangethe, S. M and Mangwiro V.P (2015). Exploring the stumbling blocks lying along the success of Community Home Based Care programs in a few countries of the developing world. Studies on Ethno-Medicine 9(2):233-239 DOI:10.1080/09735070.2015.11905440
- Kangethe, S. M and Mangwiro V.P (2015). Exploring the effectiveness of Community Home Based Care programs in Africa with a few examples from Some African countries.Studies on Ethno-Medicine ,9,219 226,DOI:10.1080/09735070.2015.11905438
- Vongai, P. M. & Tanga, P. T. (2016). The Hurdles Underpinning HIV and AIDS Community Home Based Care Programs in Zimbabwe and Possible Remedies. Journal of Human Ecology, Vol. 53 (1): 57 – 64.
- Mangwiro, V. P. & Tanga, P. T. (2015). Exploring the Desires of HIV and AID Patients, Family Members and the Caregivers Associated with Zimbabwe Community Home Based Care Programmes. Journal of Human Ecology, Vol. 51 (3): 250 – 256.
- Zinyemba,L, Maushe, F & Mangwiro V.P.(2020).Treatment and rehabilitation offenders :Options for social workers in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Social work.Vol10 No 2 (2020). African Journals Online (AJOL)| University of Zimbabwe Accredited Journals (UZAJ).
- Mangwiro, V.P & Chitereka, C. (2020). “Juvenile Justice and Social work”. In V Mabvurira, A Fahrudin and E Mtetwa Professional social work in Zimbabwe: Past, present and the future. Harare: National Association of Social Workers.
- Mangwiro, V.P, Masuka, T & Zinyemba, L. (2020). The Industrial attachment experiences of Social work students interns in a Resource Constrained Environment in Zimbabwe. (In publication for the Srilanka Journal in Social Sciences).
- Njovu, P, Mangwiro, V P & Tanga, P. T. (2020). Hurdles underpinning the implementation of legal instruments on child marriages in a few countries of the developing world. (In publications for the Journal of Sociology, Fort Hare University).
- Mangwiro, V.P & Tanga, P.T. (2020). Exploring the underlying challenges faced by young offenders who went through diversion programmes and those faced by social workers who provides diversion services to young offenders in conflict with the law of petty crimes in South Africa. (In publication for Journal of Sociology, Fort Hare University).