Department Chairperson :Mr. G Magaramombe
Human Capital Management Department is committed to produce highly acclaimed graduates who meet the strategic human resources needs of a dynamic business environment. The programme also allows graduates to achieve professional proficiency, rooted in academic excellence. The department offers a variety of courses which enables graduates to have a desire to work in any environment which offers intellectual challenges, requires innovation, responsibility through career development and be able to handle any situation in the ever changing business landscape.
The department of Human Capital Management endeavours to be the strategic human resources hub for teaching, research and extension excellence.
The department strives to develop human resources manpower which meets the strategic human resources requirements for both our national and global business world.
This is achieved through research, teaching and extension services. In pursuit, the department will be guided by the following core values:
- Student involvement and participation.
Undergraduate Programmes on offer
- Bachelor of Business Studies Honours Degree in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Degree in Human Capital Management.
- Diploma in Public Relations – offered at ZRP Staff College.
- Gideon Magaramombe-Chairperson
- Negwaya E.N – Lecturer
- Owen Jakata – Lecturer
- Dr T. Chazuza, Lecturer – PhD in Management: HRM (Wits Business School, University of the Witwatersrand- South Africa), MSc -Human Resource Management (Midlands State University), BSc (Honours) – Human Resource Management (MSU).
- Mr R. Muchowe, Teaching Assistant – Bsc Honours in HRM (GZU).
- Miss J. Bete, Teaching Assistant – Bsc Honours in HRM (BUSE).
- Chaitwa Netsai Margaret – Secretary – Higher National Diploma in Office Management (HEXCO)