Department Chairperson – Mr. Simbarashe Mhazo (Acting)
The Department of Banking and Finance is one of the six departments in the Faculty of Commerce at BUSE and it offers one programme, BBS Banking and Finance (Honours)
The Department seeks to be the most effective and relevant department in the University producing highly competent bankers and finance executives capable of driving their organizations beyond desired levels.
The Department strives to revamp the financial services sector in Zimbabwe by producing highly equipped graduates. The Department exists to make a meaningful contribution to knowledge through extensive research and contribute to community development through outreach programmes.
Undergraduate Programmes on Offer
- Simbarashe Mhazo – Acting Chairperson
- Robert Nzaro
- Fungai Mauchi
- Kosmas Njanike
- Dr. Margaret Mutengezanwa
- Florence Bughahara
- Tendai Towo – BBS (Hons) Banking and Finance, BUSE
- Knowledge Jonasi – BBS(Hons) Banking and Finance, BUSE
- Otiniel Gopoza – BCom (Hons) Banking and Finance, MSU
Secretary : Gudo T