- BSc Economics
- MSc Economics
- Economics of the Environment
- Monetary Economics
- Economic Planning and Policy
- Macro Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Economic development issues, manufacturing and trade .
- The effectiveness of cash management policies: a case study of Hunyani flexible products. Educational Research (ISSN: 2141-5161) Vol. 2(7) pp. 1299-1305 July 2011
- An analysis of risks associated with internet recruitment and the management of such risks in Zimbabwe. International Research Journal of Management and Business Studies Vol. 1(7) pp. 225-232 September 2011
- Damiyano, D. (2012), “An investigation of Zimbabwe’s manufacturing sector competitiveness”, International Journal of Development and Sustainability, Vol. 1 No. 2.
- Is it Oil only that Matters in Sudan’s Foreign Sector? David Damiyano and Macleans Mzumara. Greener Journal of Economics and Accountancy Vol. 2 (2), pp. 062-067, June 2013.
- Mozambique’s Inter-Industry Comparative Advantage. Damiyano David, Mzumara Macleans & Muchingami Lovemore. Greener Journal of Economics and Accountancy ISSN: 2354-2357 Vol. 3 (1), pp. 001-008, April 2014.”
Commented in Africa Development Bank journal, poverty reduction forum