Normal Entry Requirements are:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences with a 2.2 grade or better
- At least 5 years Management experience
- Minimum 30 years of age
Mature Entry Requirements are:
- Minimum 40 years of age
- At least 10 years management experience
- Possession of Professional Qualification in Management Sciences
The EMB programme is a cutting-edge multi-disciplinary degree programme targeted at Senior Executive/Managers in industry, commerce, the public sector and non-governmental organisations. The programme focuses on the big picture, emphasising real-world applicability and individual leadership development. The degree content emphasises production of strategy-minded business leaders who can deliver results consistently at local, regional and international levels. The EMB programme structure is adapted to the needs of the participants, balancing work and study, so classes would typically take place in the evenings and at weekends.
After successful completion of the EMB program students should be able to:
- Develop and apply business leadership skills at local, regional and international level;
- Differentiate business leadership skills applicable to different environments
- Proactively respond to new challenges in business leadership at local, regional and International level
- Identify and evaluate alternative business funding models.
Graduates from the Executive Master of Business Leadership [EMB] will be able to hold senior management positions such as Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Chief Operating Officers and General Managers in the private sector, public sector and non-profit oriented organizations. They will also be able to start new ventures and create employment opportunities. Further, the EMB degree is a pathway to the Doctor of Philosophy, offered by Bindura University of Science Education and other universities.