- Master of Education, Science and Mathematics Education, Chemistry Education
- Licentiate in Education (Chemistry)
Phone: +263 773 536 543, +263 719 536 544
Office No.: B11 FSE Complex
- Chemistry and Science Education
- Natural Products Chemistry
- Wellness, HIV and Aids Committee
- Extension Services Committee
- Open day Committee
- Removal of Congo Red from Aqueous Synthetic Solutions Using Silica Gel Immobilized Chlorophyta Hydrodictyon Africanum, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 8(2), 83-90. DOI:103923/jest.2015.83.90
- Reversed Phase HPLC-UV Quantitation of BHA, BHT and TBHQ in food items sold in Bindura Supermarkets, Zimbabwe. International Research Journal of Pure & and applied Chemistry.
- Determination of Organophosphorous Pesticide Residues in Cabbages from Bindura marketplaces by Solid Phase Extraction and Gas Liquid Chromatography. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences 393) 95-99.2014.
- Rationale Behind the Use of Temnocalyx Obovatus Roots as Antivenins Against Snakebites in Primary Health Care. American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics 1098-106
- Adsorption of Phenol from Aqueous Solution Using Carbonized Maize Tassels. British Journal of Applied Science and Technology 3(3): 648-661, 2013
- Phytochemical Screening and Biological Activities of Hypotrigona Squamuligera Raw Honey. International Journal of Biochemistry Research & Review. 2(3): 98-105. 2012