- PHD: WITS BUSINESS SCHOOL (2017-2020).
Thesis title: Culture, Contraception Attitudes and Advertising Perceptions. The Case of Rural Zimbabwe.
- Master of Commerce (2006)– Marketing Strategy, Midlands State University. Thesis title: A Survey of Beverley Building Society’s Service Quality in Zimbabwe
- Master of Business Administration (2007) Zimbabwe Open University. Thesis Title: Application of Total Quality Management in Commercial banks in Zimbabwe. A Case of Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – (2009): Institute of Marketing Management, Graduate School of Marketing. Two Distinctions in Entrepreneurship and Financial Accounting.
- Diploma in Marketing (2008) Institute of Marketing Management Graduate School of Marketing – Two Distinctions in Statistical Analysis and Business Law.
- Best Student Award in Statistical Analysis (97%).
- Higher Diploma in Accountancy (2004) Southern Africa Association of Accountants (SAAA). Distinction in Quantitative Techniques.
- Diploma in Accountancy (2000) Zimbabwe Association of Accounting Technicians.
Transformative Consumer Research
Refereed Journal Articles
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Traditional Contraceptives and Indigenous knowledge systems in Mutasa district of Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Academic Research in progressive Education and Development, Vol 2 no 2, pp 29 – 35 April 2013 available online Http;/www.ijarrped.org
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza , Macleans Mzumara,SarahNyengerai, Comperative Advantange and Export Development : The case of Egypt, Grenner Journal of Business and Management Studies, Vol 3 (4) pp 168-173, May 2013
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Macleans Mzumara, Rwanda: What Drives the nation in International Trade? International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Vol 2 issue 6 pp 32- 38 June 2013-11-22
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Mabhungu Isaac, Sarah Nyengerai, Students’ perspective on factors influencing academic performance in introductory accounting courses at Universities in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Vol 2 6 June 2013
- Mabhungu Isaac, Masamba Blessing, Mapfaire Loveness, Jaravaza Divaries, Maseko nelson, Chirimubwe Gilbert, Chari Felix, Sources of Finance for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) since the use of Multi – currency system in Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Business Management and Accounting, Vol. 2.1 PP041 – 55
- Mabhungu Isaac, Masamha Blessing, Mhazo Simbarashe, Jaravaza Divaries, Chiriseri Lyood. Factors influencing micro and Small enterprises’ access to Finance since the adoption of Multi Currency system in Zimbabwe. E3 Journal of Business Management and Economic Vol. 2(6) PP 217 -222, December 2011, available online http:/ww.e3journals.org/JBME.
- Mukucha Paul, Musekiwa Albert, Chirimubwe Ranga, Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Nyengerai Sarah. Customer’s Emotional responses to employees’ displayed positive emotions. Austrailian Journal of Business and Management Research Vol. 2 No 06 (40 – 46) 2012
- Sarah Nyengerai, Maccleans Mzumara and Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, International Marketing and Comparative Advantage : An assessment of Angola’s Export portfolio, Greener Journal of Business and Management Studies.
- Sarah Nyengerai, Macleans Mzumara and Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza Ranganai Chirimubwe and Evans Manjoro. Determinats of perception towards private label brands in Zimbabwe: The Role of Familiarity, store Image, Demographic factors and Consumer characteristics, greener journal of Business and Management studies.
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza and Patience Chitando (2013) The Role of Store Location in Influencing Customers’ Store Choice, Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences, Vol 4, pp302-307.
- Divaries C Jaravaza and Alexander Guveya (2013) The impact of Sports Sponsorship on Brand Equity Dimensions. The Case of Castle Lager Brand in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research.
- Divaries C Jaravaza, Macleans Mzumara, Sarah Nyengerai (2013) Comparative Advantage and Export Development; The case of Egypt, Greener Journal of Business and Management Research, Vol 3,pp168-173.
- Lucia Mandongwe and Divaries Jaravaza (2020) Women entrepreneurial intentions in subsistence marketplaces. The role of entrepreneurial orientations and demographic profiles in Zimbabwe, Cogent Business and Management Journal,
- Paul Mukucha and Divaries C Jaravaza (2021) Global Fast Foods: The Role of Consumer Ethnocentrism in Frontier Markets, Journal of Industrial Distribution and Business, Vol 12, no 6, pp7-21.
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza and Fanny Saruchera (2021) Culture and attitudes towards contraception of women in subsistence markets. The role of values and social axioms. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, Emerald Publishing Limited 1750-6150. Doi 10.1108/IJPHM-11-2020-0100
Major Research Projects
- PhD research studies in transformative consumer buyer behavior
- Training Ward Youth Officers in Manicaland Province and Mashonaland Central