- M.Com Marketing (MSU),
- MBA (ZOU)
- HDIP Accountancy (SAAA)
- DIP in Management(IAC)
- DIP in Accountancy(ZAAT)
- DIP Education
- BBA Marketing (IMM GSM)
Transformative Consumer Research
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza and Chitando Patience. The role of Store location in influencing Customerâ€™s Choice, Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and management Sciences ( JETEMS) 4 (3) 302 -307, 2013, ISSN 2141 â€“ 7024, Jetems â€“ Scholalinkresearch.org.
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Traditional Contraceptives and Indigenous knowledge systems in Mutasa district of Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Academic Research in progressive Education and Development, Vol 2 no 2, pp 29 â€“ 35 April 2013 available online Http;/www.ijarrped.org
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza , Macleans Mzumara,SarahNyengerai, Comperative Advantange and Export Development : The case of Egypt, Grenner Journal of Business and Management Studies, Vol 3 (4) pp 168-173, May 2013
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Macleans Mzumara, Rwanda: What Drives the nation in International Trade? International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Vol 2 issue 6 pp 32- 38 June 2013-11-22
- Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Mabhungu Isaac, Sarah Nyengerai, Studentsâ€™ perspective on factors influencing academic performance in introductory accounting courses at Universities in Zimbabwe, international Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Vol 2 6 June 2013
- Mabhungu Isaac, Masamba Blessing, Mapfaire Loveness, Jaravaza Divaries, Maseko nelson, Chirimubwe Gilbert, Chari Felix, Sources of Finance for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) since the use of Multi â€“ currency system in Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Business Management and Accounting, Vol. 2.1 PP041 â€“ 55
- Mabhungu Isaac, Masamha Blessing, Mhazo Simbarashe, Jaravaza Divaries, Chiriseri Lyood. Factors influencing micro and Small enterprisesâ€™ access to Finance since the adoption of Multi Currency system in Zimbabwe. E3 Journal of Business Management and Economic Vol. 2(6) PP 217 -222, December 2011, available online http:/ww.e3journals.org/JBME.
- Mukucha Paul, Musekiwa Albert, Chirimubwe Ranga, Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, Nyengerai Sarah. Customerâ€™s Emotional responses to employeesâ€™ displayed positive emotions. Austrailian Journal of Business and Management Research Vol. 2 No 06 (40 â€“ 46) 2012
- Sarah Nyengerai, Maccleans Mzumara and Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza, International Marketing and Comperative Advantage Advantage : An assessment of Angolaâ€™s Export portfolio, Greener Journal of Business and Management Studies.
- Sarah Nyengerai, Macleans Mzumara and Divaries Cosmas Jaravaza Ranganai Chirimubwe and Evans Manjoro. Determinats of perception towards private label brands in Zimbabwe: The Role of Familiarity, store Image, Demographic factors and Consumer characteristics, greener journal of Business and Management studies.
Major Research Projects
- PhD research studies in transformative consumer buyer behavior
- Training Ward Youth Officers in Manicaland Province and Mashonaland Central