- DTech. Public Management
- BSc. Economics, UZ
- MBA, UZ
- MCIPS, UZ
- Sustainable procurement
- Supply chain risk
- Public sector procurement
PAS 206 RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT 1
PAS 209 RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT 2
PAS 404 SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT 1
PAS 411 SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT 2
- T. Chitura T. Dube, and F.Chari, Service quality and customer satisfaction: a case of mobile telecommunication industry in Gweru. SAJEST VOL 2(2) DEC 2007.
- Mabhungu I. Masamba B. Mapfaire L. Jaravaza D. Maseko N. Chirimubwe G. Chari F., Sources for micro and small enterprises (MSEs) since the use of multi-currency system in Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Business Management and Accounting, Vol 2(1) pp. 041-055, February 2012.
- Felix Chari, Mushanyuri, B.E., Chingarande A. Karambakuwa R. Purchasing practices in Zimbabwean state universities. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences. Vol. 1 (2) pp. 141-147. March 2013.
- Felix Chari, Bongani Mushanyuri, Macleans Mzumara, Comparative advantage of Ethiopia and the role of international purchasing. Greener Journal, vol. 2(2),pp. 051-057’ June 2013.
- CHARI F., CHIMBINDI Vhuramayi, Chikozho Martin Mapira Nyasha, Impact of age on employee resistance to change: a case study of cotton company (COTTCO) IN ZIMBABWE. Greener of Business and Management Studies. Vol. 2013.
- FELIX CHARI, LLOYD CHIRISERI, Barriers to sustainable procurement in Zimbabwe. Greener journal of social sciences, VOL 2013.
- Onias Zivanai, Chari Felix, Nyakurimwa Chalton, Tax Compliance Challenges in Fulfilling Tax Obligations among SMEs in Zimbabwe: A Survey of SMEs in Bindura (2015). International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 2, February-2016 1544 ISSN 2229-5518 IJSER © 2016 http://www.ijser.org
- Felix Chari. The significance of supplier relationship management in industry competitiveness: A case of bakeries in Harare, Zimbabwe. Journal of Business Management Science VOL 2 ISSUE 1 January 2016 Paper 3.
- Chari Felix and Onias Zivanai. An Investigation into Pricing Techniques of Flea Market Operators in Zimbabwe: Case study of Bindura (2015). Journal of Business Management Science VOL 2 ISSUE 2 February 2016 Paper 4.
- Manyani Onias, Chiriseri lloyd, Chari Felix; Nyakurimwa Chalton; An assessment of record-keeping as an aid to risk management of SMEs in Bindura (2009-2013) The International Journal Of Business & Management. Vol 2 Issue 9 September, 2014.
- Chari, Felix. Onias, Zivanai. Kandenga, Friend. Factors that affect green procurement implementation in the manufacturing industry: A case of Harare Firms in Zimbabwe (2015). ‘The IJBM’ Best Business Management Journal, March Issue, 2016.
- The Effect of Organizational Commitment to Job satisfaction in Uganda Colleges of Commerce. Issues in Business Management and Economics. April 2014
- The Relationship between Work System, Workplace Hazards and Employee’s Behaviour: A study of some selected staff of Nigeria Eagle Flourmill, Ibadan . Issues in Business Management and Economics. January 2014
Can tourism sector steer Zim-Asset? The chronicle, 25 October 2014
- Felix Chari, Mushanyuri B.E., Chingarande A. Karambakuwa R. Evaluation of the current Bindura University of Science Education purchasing cycle. February- May 2012