- BAcc (Hons), University of Zimbabwe
- Masters in Business Leadership, Bindura University of Science Education
- MCom Accounting , Great Zimbabwe University
Department : Accountancy
Courses taught :
Cost and Management Accounting 1 (AC108),
Cost and Management Accounting 2(AC109),
Cost and Management Accounting 3; Financial Accounting 1A (AC101) and
Financial Accounting 2 (AC107)
- An assessment of record-keeping as an aid to risk management of SMEs in Bindura (2009-2013) The International Journal Of Business & Management. Vol 2 Issue 9 September, 2014. Onias Zivanai,Manyani O,Chiriseri L, Chari F; Nyakurimwa C;
- An Assessment of Revenue Collection Constraints in Zimbabwean Local Authorities: A Case Study of Bindura Municipality(2009-2013). The International Journal Of Innovative Research and Development. Volume 3 Issue 9.[September,2014).Onias Zivanai,Manyani O, Hove N, Mabhungu l and Muza R.
- The Effectiveness of Presumptive Tax and Its Impact on Profitability of SME’s in Zimbabwe. Case of Commuter Transport Operators in Bindura; Researchjournali’s Journal Of Commerce.Vol 2.no 7.[September 2014]. Onias Zivanai, Manyani ), Hove N, Chiriseri L, Mudzura M
- Tax Compliance Challenges in Fulfilling Tax Obligations among SMEs in Zimbabwe: A Survey of SMEs in Bindura (2015). International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 2, February-2016 .Onias Zivanai, Chari F,and Nyakurimwa C.
- An Investigation into venture Financing :A case study on small to medium scale Enterprises in Bindura Urban, Zimbabwe (2013-2014). Elite Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management. Vol. 2(2) pp.10-25, [March,2014]. Manyani O, Onias Zivanai, Hove N, Mudzura M and Chiriseri L.
- An investigation on the Effects of World Market Cotton Prices on the Profitability of Cotton Production . The Case of Chiredzi Communal Farmers, Zimbabwe. The International Journal of Innovative Research and Development. Volume 3,issue 4 (April ,2014). Manyani O, Onias Zivanai , Mabhungu I, Hove N and Simon C.
- An Investigation into Pricing Techniques of Flea Market Operators in Zimbabwe: Case study of Bindura (2015). Chari F and Onias Zivanai.
- Chari, F, Onias Zivanai, Kandenga, F, : Factors that affect green procurement implementation in the manufacturing industry: A case of Harare Firms in Zimbabwe (2015). ‘The IJBM’ Best Business Management Journal, March Issue, 2016.
- Can Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) stimulate Investment in Zimbabwe?. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development .Vol.3 Issue 9[September 2014].Manyani O, Mudavanhu V, Mzumara M, Hove N and Onias Zivanai
An Investigation on Effective Strategies to Curb Tax Evasion: A survey of Beitbridge staff and Clients, Zimbabwe. Elite Research Journal of Accounting and business management.Vol.1(1) pp1-9. [February,2013] Hove N, Nzaro,R, Mhazo S, Mudzura M, Runyowa L, Onias Zivanai, Denga J, Taruwona M and Muropa BC.
- The impact of interest rates on foreign direct Investment: A case study of the Zimbabwean economy. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research[February 2009-June 2011]. 2012 .Vol. 1 No.5 .Chingarande A, Karambakuwa RT, Machiva B, Denhere W, Tafirei F, Onias Zivanai, Muchingami L and Mudavanhu V
- An investigation into the causes of low pass grades in Advanced Level accounting: A Survey of Bindura Urban Schools. E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics.Vol.2 pp.028-039. [January ,2011]. Hove N, Muropa BC, Taruwona M, Maseko N, Denga J, Mudzura M, Onias Zivanai and Chipfere E.
- The Quality of Service delivery in Zimbabwean Local Authorities: A case study of Bindura Municipality 2009 to 2011.Eauropean Journal of Business and Economics.Vol.5 [May 2011]. Denhere W, Tafirei F, Onias Zivanai Muchingami L, Chingarande L.
- An investigation into the Significance of Accountancy to Agro and Agricultural Industry SMEs: Survey of Bindura Urban and Peri-Urban Agro and Agricultural Industry SMEs.[2012-2013] Elite Research journal of Accounting and Business Management. Vol. 1(2) pp. 29-46. October 2013. Hove N,Matungamire P, Manyani O, Onias Zivanai, Diamond L, Chitokomere N,Dungare G ,Nzaro R and Mudzura M.