2022 Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) Faculty of Science Education (FSE) 4th International Science and Mathematics Educators’ Conference
MAIN THEME: Promoting Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Industrialisation through Science Education in the new normal and beyond
The 2022 BUSE FSE 4th International Science and Mathematics Educators’ Conference invites lecturers, teachers, undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers, scientists, practitioners, government executives and policy makers from various specialisations related to science education to share their multidisciplinary research findings and professional experiences in promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and industrialisation through science education in the new normal and beyond.
Dates: 12 & 13 September 2022
- Equity and inclusion in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Industrialization in STEM education.
- Re-thinking assessment to promote Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Industrialization.
- Emerging Technologies in education for the new normal and beyond.
- Integrating Indigenous Knowledge Systems in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Industrialisation: possibilities and challenges.
- Re-thinking STEM education for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Industrialization in the new normal and beyond.
- Call for Abstracts: 15 June- 15 July 2022
- Notification of abstract acceptance :25 July 2022
- Submission of Full Paper :22 August 2022
- Conference Dates: 12 & 13 September 2022, arrival 11 and departure 14
- Registration date:
Early Bird: 31 July 2022
Late Registration: 31 August 2022
CONFERENCE EMAIL: email@example.com
CONTACT FACULTY OFFICE: +26371 952 8681, +26377 293 2567, +236772429361
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFERENCE WEBPAGE: http://www.buse.ac.zw/fseconference
FACEBOOK HANDLE: https://facebook.com/buseonline
TWITTER HANDLE: https://twitter.com/buseonline1