- PhD in Strategic Management and Strategic Leadership from the University of KwaZulu Natal (UKZN), South Africa.
- Master of Business Leadership (MBL) degree from the University of South Africa (UNISA).
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree with a Double Major in Strategic Management and Industrial Psychology from the University of South Africa (UNISA).
- Advanced Project Management Certificate from Damelin, South Africa.
- Full Registered Member and Consultant with the Project Management South Africa (PMSA).
- Dr Fundira has also completed Part ACCA (Scotland) UK.
Dr Tonderai Fundira is a Change Management and Corporate Governance lecturer at Bindura University of Science Education – Graduate School of Business. Prior to his appointment, he was a part-time lecturer at various universities in Zimbabwe.
He was a part-time lecturer at the Reformed Church University (RCU) Highfields Campus in Harare were he lectured both undergraduates and Master of Business Administration (MBA) students. While at RCU he lectured the following undergraduate modules; Industrial and Labour Relations, HIV and AIDS Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Human Resource Management, Business Research Methods. At MBA level, he lectured the following modules; Marketing Management, Advanced Human Capital Development, Organizational Behavior and International Business Management.
Dr Fundira was a part-time lecturer at the Woman University in Africa (WUA) at both their Manressa and Kadom Campuses were he lectured Stakeholder Marketing at undergraduate level and at MBA level he taught the following modules; Corporate Governance, Electronic Commerce and Strategic Quality Management.
He has lectured at Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University (ZEGU) the following undergraduate modules; Change Management, Managing Non-Profit Making Organizations and Business Finance.
Dr Fundira has also held numerous management positions in Europe, and South Africa. He has worked in Europe Ireland for McDonald Restaurants of Ireland UK as the Marketing Manager and prior to this he worked as an Advertising Manager at DRC Marketing Dublin Ireland.
In South Africa he worked as Marketing and Project Director at Advanced Project Management Solutions and prior to this he was Project Manager at JDR Construction.
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics.
- Change Management
- Leadership and Leadership Styles.
- Theory U: Leading from an Emerging Future.
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Management
- Strategy – Systems Thinking
- Fundira, T. (2018). Rethinking Organizational Learning Using Theory U: An Ontological Approach to Strategic Leadership. https://researchspace.ukzn.ac.za/handle/10413/17185
- Currently working on various research papers to be published in 2021- research work is still in progress.
QUALIFIED LECTURER IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Supervising students Dissertation at Doctoral, Masters, and Honors levels.
- Business Management or Business Studies at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Strategic Management at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Strategic Leadership at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Corporate Governance at Masters and Undergraduate levels.
- Business Research Methods at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Human Resources Management at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Industrial and Labour Relations at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Leadership at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Strategic Marketing Management at Undergraduate, Honours and Masters levels.
- Project Management at Undergraduate and Honours levels.
- Economics at Undergraduate level.