Fees Payment At The Bindura University Of Science Education
Enjoy the convenience of paying fees at the Bindura University of Science Education using any one of the following modes of payment.
- SWIPE using any local debit card at all ZB Branches into the ZB (BINDURA) 4536 – 743 766 – 200 account.
- SWIPE using any local debit card at all CBZ Branches into the CBZ (BINDURA) 66260902130064 account
- Use the CBZ Mobile Touch Application.
Please use the tertiary education and Bindura University link into the CBZ (BINDURA) 66260902130064 account.
- Ecocash Biller code
NB: Your REGISTRATION NUMBER is the ACCOUNT NUMBER
Use the PAYNOW Application link available on our website, www.buse@.ac.zw
- Use Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
Under very extreme circumstances, you can use the RTGS payment mode, otherwise the University recommends payments through SWIPE, Ecocash and PAYNOW. Please note that payments made through the RTGS option take several days to reflect in your fees account.
For Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) fees deposits, use the following accounts:
ZB (BINDURA) 4536 – 743766 – 200
CBZ (BINDURA) 66260902130064
NB: Please ensure that all fields on the RTGS form are accurately and clearly filled paying special attention to the following:
- Date of Transfer,
- REGISTRATION NUMBER only to be captured under purpose of transfer OR reason for payment,
- Bank Details: ZB (BINDURA) 4536 – 743766 – 200
OR CBZ (BINDURA) 66260902130064
- SUBMISSION OF PROOF OF PAYMENT
- For all payments made into the Bindura University CBZ account , scan the RTGS copy and email the Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all payments made into the Bindura University ZB account, scan the RTGS copy and email the Proof of Payment to email@example.com
- Using your Smart Phone, take a shot of the RTGS copy and send it on WhatsApp to 0717073314
Multiple submissions of the Proof of Payment are strongly discouraged. Where you encounter challenges, please do not hesitate to on 0662107311 or 0717073314
Please note that ZIPIT should NOT be used for fees payment.