Phytoremediation, Occupational safety in Chemical industry
Chelate assisted Rhizophiltration, Industrial and household chemicals, Water treatment using algae.
- N. Mudavanhu, T. Zhou and P. Dzomba (2014), An assessment of Small and Medium Enterprise owners’ occupational safety and health efforts: The case of Southerton, Harare, Zimbabwe accepted in the Journal of Scientific Research and Reports 4(3):407 – 418
- N. Mudavanhu, A. Ndeketeya and N. Masaya (2014) An assessment of phytoremediation capacity of Eichhornia crassipes and Typha capensis for the removal of total dissolved solids in plastic recycling industry wastewater. IOSR Journal Of Environmental Science, Toxicology And Food Technology (IOSR JESTFT) 8(1):86 – 92.
- N. Mudavanhu and N. Masaya. (2014) Proline and anthocyanins as plant tolerance signals to salt stress in Eichhornia crassipes. Accepted in the Journal Of Environmental Science, Toxicology And Food Technology on 29/01/2014
- N. Mudavanhu, P. Dzomba and L. D. Mudehwe (2013) Potential Devastating Domino Effect: A Case Study of Msasa Industrial Area, Zimbabwe, American Chemical Science Journal 3(1): 50 -64.ucion Research and Review ISSN 2315-6872 Vol. 1 (4) p
- N. Mudavanhu., Dzomba P., Mudavanhu C. and Mazorodze S. (2013) Occupational safety and environmental risks scenario of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): An analysis of the situation in Harare chemical industries, Zimbabwe, American Chemical Science Journal 3(2):98 -110
- P. Dzomba, D. Shasha, T. Chayamiti, G. Murambasvina, N. Mudavanhu (2013) Rationale Behind the Use of Temnocalyx Obovatus Roots as Antivenins Against Snakebites in Primary Health Care, American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics1 098-106 available on www.ajpct.org
- N. Mudavanhu, C. Mudavanhu, P. Dzomba, F. Kausiyo, T.D. Mushore and T.P. Chinyanganya (2013) Development of a model regional emergency response plan for a mining town: The case of Bindura, Zimbabwe, IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (IOSR- JESTFT) , 4(6) 25 -32. DOI: 10.9790/2402-0462532.
- P. Dzomba, S. Nyoni and N. Mudavanhu (2012) Heavy metal contamination risk through consumption of traditional food plants growing around Bindura town, Zimbabwe, Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health Sciences Vol. 4(5), pp. 92-95.