- MSc Environmental Science (Environmental Economics) (Wageningen University)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Hons degree in Forestry (Bindura University, Zimbabwe)
- BSc Agricultural Economics Honours (University Of Zimbabwe)
- PGDTE (Bindura University)
- Communal Game Ranching In Zimbabwe: Local Empowerment And Sustainable Meat Production For Rural Communities. Game and Wildlife Science, Vol. (3) 2004, p. 275-290.
- Comparative growth perfomance of pinus taeda and pinus patula in Penhalonga, Zimbabwe. Southern Africa journal of Education Science and Technology. Vol 2 No 1 (2007)
- Effects of irrigating eucalyptus grandis plantations with a mixture of domestic and pulp and paper mill effluent on soil quality at a site in Northern Zimbabwe. Journal of sustainable development in Africa. Vol 13, No 5, 2011)
- Constraints and opportunities for cultivation of Moringa oleifera in the Zimbabwean Smallholder Growers. Int. J. Agril. Res. Innov.&Tech. 3 (1) 12-19 (2013)
- Community perceptions towards the establishment of an urban forest plantation: The case of Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe. IJARIT 4(1);16-23, June, 2014
- Vegetation Diversity And Composition Of Bindura Mining Town in Zimbabwe. Discov. Innov. (2009), 21(1&2)
- Vegetation Diversity as an indicator of human social diversity and economic inequality in Bindura Mining town, Zimbabwe. SAJEST 2(2) (2007)
- Effects of feeding different graded dietary protein levels on growth rate of Nile crocodile hatchlings International Journal of Science, Technology and Management. Vol 03 Issue no 12 December 2014
- Early growth performance and reforestation potential of Acacia Polyacantha on two different soil types. Accepted for publication: Asian Journal of Science and technology. (2015)
- The impact of Forest Management regimes on Soil Organic carbon in Baikea plurijuga Woodlands: Accepted for publication: International Journal of Current Research (2015)
- Filing considerably breaks seed dormancy of Berchemia discolor Hemsley. Accepted African Journal of plant Science (2015)
- Characterisation of Urban Forest Nurseries: A case study of Harare Surbubs in Zimbabwe: Journal of Agricultural Science and Engineering(2015)
- Characterisation and comparative performance of Bambara Groundnut Landrace Cultivars. Accepted JAERD (2015)
L. Mujuru, L. Jimu, T Nyamugure, A. Kundhlande, D. Gwenzi and C.A.T Katsvanga 2007. The Role of certification in Biodiversity conservation in commercial forest estates of Zimbabwe: A case study of Chimanimani Estates. Paper presented at the international conference on biodiversity and sustainable management of natural resources. 23-25 July 2007. Kigali.Rwanda.
- 2010 FAO consultancy on the status of Forest information in Zimbabwe
- 2006 Forest company of Zimbabwe consultancy on the role of certification in Biodiversity conservation in commercial forest estates of Zimbabwe
Current: Lecturer in the environmental science Department unit at BUSE
September 2008 and January 2009: Student assistant at Wageningen University
2005-2007 Teaching Assistant (Bindura University Of Science Education)
• Preparing and delivering lectures.
• Supervision of Students on attachment.
• Setting and marking examinations.
• Carrying out research.
• Attending Faculty and Departmental Board meetings.
1993- 1998 Agricultural Science Teacher
1998-2000 Title: Field Officer (Livestock Development Trust)
August 2003 to August 2004
Field researcher (CIRAD)
Research title: The Socio-economic analysis of a Community Based Natural Resources Management project. (The Case of Chivaraidze Ranch)
• Working with Lower Zambezi Communities on Natural Resources Management
• Wildlife Population monitoring
• Habitat monitoring
• Anti-poaching Monitoring
• Land Use Planning
• Vegetation Monitoring
• Socio-Economic Analysis Of Chivaraidze Game Ranch