- MSc in Environmental Science (Wageningen University and research center)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (BUSE)
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics (UZ)
- Post-graduate diploma in tertiary education (BUSE)
- Lecturer in Industrial labour relations, Environmental economics, Occupational health and safety education, Agricultural economics, Climate change and disaster management.
- Substantial research in Environmental Sciences.
- KAP studies on Covid-19 in communities and occupational environments.
- Propagation of and community knowledge, attitudes and practices towards medicinal plants.
- Communal Game Ranching In Zimbabwe: Local Empowerment And Sustainable Meat Production For Rural Communities. Game and Wildlife Science, Vol. (3) 2004, p. 275-290.
- Comparative growth perfomance of pinus taeda and pinus patula in Penhalonga, Zimbabwe. Southern Africa journal of Education Science and Technology. Vol 2 No 1 (2007)
- Effects of irrigating eucalyptus grandis plantations with a mixture of domestic and pulp and paper mill effluent on soil quality at a site in Northern Zimbabwe. Journal of sustainable development in Africa. Vol 13, No 5, 2011)
- Constraints and opportunities for cultivation of Moringa oleifera in the Zimbabwean Smallholder Growers. Int. J. Agril. Res. Innov.&Tech. 3 (1) 12-19 (2013)
- Community perceptions towards the establishment of an urban forest plantation: The case of Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe. IJARIT 4(1);16-23, June, 2014
- Vegetation Diversity And Composition Of Bindura Mining Town in Zimbabwe. Discov. Innov. (2009), 21(1&2)
- Vegetation Diversity as an indicator of human social diversity and economic inequality in Bindura Mining town, Zimbabwe. SAJEST 2(2) (2007)
- Effects of feeding different graded dietary protein levels on growth rate of Nile crocodile hatchlings International Journal of Science, Technology and Management. Vol 03 Issue no 12 December 2014
- Early growth performance and reforestation potential of Acacia Polyacantha on two different soil types. Asian Journal of Science and technology. (2015)
- Filing considerably breaks seed dormancy of Berchemia discolor Hemsley African Journal of plant Science (2015)
- Characterisation of Urban Forest Nurseries: A case study of Harare Surbubs in Zimbabwe: Journal of Agricultural Science and Engineering(2015)
- Food safety knowledge, attitudes and practices of restaurant food handlers in a lower income country Accepted Food Science & Nutrition (2020).