- PhD. Ecological Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal
- MSc. Agroforestry, Bindura University of Science Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences Honours Degree in Forestry, Bindura University of Science Education
Areas of Interest:
- Savanna ecology management
- Spatial analysis
- GBIF-Zimbabwe and Zimbabwe National Biodiversity Forum
- Jimu, L., Nyakudya, I. W., Magogo, C., & Mureva, A. (2020). Impact of pine plantation establishment on soil properties and fungal communities of natural forests in Zimbabwe. Southern Forests: a Journal of Forest Science, 82(3), 263-270.
- Mujuru, L., Jimu, L., Mureva, A., Mapaura, A., Nyakudya, I. W., & Muvengwi, J. (2020). Diversity of local knowledge on use of wild food and medicinal plants in communities around five biodiversity hotspots in Zimbabwe. Advances in Traditional Medicine, 20(4), 663-671.
- Mureva, A., Ward, D., Pillay, T., Chivenge, P. and Cramer, M., 2018. Soil Organic Carbon Increases in Semi-Arid Regions while it Decreases in Humid Regions Due to Woody-Plant Encroachment of Grasslands in South Africa. Scientific reports, 8(1), p.15506.
- Mureva, A. and Ward, D., 2017. Soil microbial biomass and functional diversity in shrub- encroached grasslands along a precipitation gradient. Pedobiologia, 63, pp.37-45.
- Mureva Admore, and David Ward, 2016 Spatial patterns of encroaching shrub species under different grazing regimes in a semi-arid savanna, eastern Karoo, South Africa. African Journal of Range & Forage Science: 1-13.
- Mureva, A., T. Nyamugure, C. Masona, S. M. Mudyiwa, P. Makumbe, M. Muringayi, and G. Nyamadzawo. “Community perceptions towards the establishment of an urban forest plantation: a case of Dzivaresekwa, Zimbabwe.” International Journal of Agricultural Research, Innovation and Technology4, no. 1 (2014): 16-23.
- Jimu, L., Muzhinji, N., Magogo, C. and Mureva, A., 2018. Chrysoporthe zambiensis detected on native Syzygium in Zimbabwe. Australasian Plant Disease Notes, 13(1), p.1.
- Muvengwi, J., Mbiba, M., Chikumbindi, J., Ndagurwa, H.G. and Mureva, A., 2018. Population structure and spatial point-pattern analysis of a mono stand of Acacia polyacantha along a catena in a savanna ecosystem. Forest Ecology and Management, 409, pp.499-508.
- Muvengwi, J., Mbiba, M., Jimu, L., Mureva, A. and Dodzo, B., 2018. An assessment of the effectiveness of cut and ring barking as a method for control of invasive Acacia mearnsii in Nyanga National Park, Zimbabwe. Forest Ecology and Management, 427, pp.1-6.
- Bobo, E.D, Katsvanga, C.A.T., Jimu, L., Nyamugure, T., Gwenzi, D., Kundhlande, A. & Mureva, A (2007). Vegetation diversity as an indicator of human social diversity and economic inequality in Bindura Mining Town, Zimbabwe. Southern African Journal of Education Science and Technology 2: 57-64.
- Mujuru, L., Mureva, A., Velthorst, E. J., & Hoosbeek, M. R. (2013). Land use and management effects on soil organic matter fractions in Rhodic Ferralsols and Haplic Arenosols in Bindura and Shamva districts of Zimbabwe. Geoderma, 209, 262-272.