E. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical address: number 14 Claverhill Bindura.
- Bindura University of Science Education: 14-04-2008 to 30-09-2008. Teaching Assitant
- Bindura University of Science Education: 01-10-2008- to date. (Lecturer)
- Majeke, F., Mukavhi, L., Mapurisa, J., Chagwiza, C.J., Chinyoka, M., Muzhinji, K., Majeke, J. (2010). A Farm Resource Allocation Problem: a Case of Small Scale Commercial Farming in Zimbabwe. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, 12(2), 220-250.
- Tatira, B., Mutambara, L.H.N., Chagwiza, C.J., Nyaumwe, L.J. Computerized Summative Assessment of Multiple-choice Questions: Exploring Possibilities with the ZimbabweSchool Examination Council Grade 7 Assessments. Computer and Information Science, 4(6), 66-74.
- Mutambara, L.H.N., Changwiza, C.J. and Tatira, B. (2012). The Balobedu Cultural Activities and plays pertinent to primary school mathematics learning. International education studies 7 (4), 90-101
- Mutambara, L.H.N., Changwiza, C.J. Chinyoka, M. (2012). Teaching fractions at Ordinary level: a case study of mathematics secondary school teachers in Zimbabwe. Educational Research and review 7(4), 90-101 Academic Journals ISSN 1990-3839
- Chagwiza, C.J., Mutambara, L.H.N., Tatira, B., Nyaumwe, L. (2013). An Analysis of Attitudes and Mathematics achievement of ‘O’ Level pupils: Insight from some Bindura urban secondary schools. International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development, 2(2), 223-235.
- Magodora, M., Mapuwei, T.W., Masanganise, J., Basira., K., Chagwiza, C.J(2014). Variational Methods in a thin shell problem. International Journal of Science and Research 3,( 5), 1919-1923
- Benjamin Tatira (Corresponding author) Lillias Hamufari Natsai Mutambara Conilius J. Chagwiza &Lovemore J. Nyaumwe (2011). Computerized Summative Assessment of Multiple-choice Questions: Exploring Possibilities with the Zimbabwe School Examination Council Grade 7 Assessments. Journal Computer and Information Science. 4(6)
- Chinyoka Mirirai, Mutambara Lillias H. N* & Chagwiza C.J (2012). Teaching fractions at ordinary level: A case study of mathematics secondary school teachers in Zimbabwe. Educational Research and Review 7(4), 90-101.
- Tatira, B., Mutambara, L.H.N., & Chagwiza,C. J., (2012).The Balobedu Cultural Activities and Plays Pertinent to Primary School Mathematics Learning. International Educational Studies. 5(1), 78-85.
- Magodora,M., Mapuwei, T.W., Masanganise,J., Basira,K., & Chagwiza,C.J., (2012). Variational Methods in a Thin Shell Problem. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064
- Dzomba P.*, Togarepi E.1, Musekiwa C. & Chagwiza C. J. (2012). Improving oxidative stability of soya and sunflower oil using Temnocalyx obovatus extracts. African Journal of Biotechnology 11(50), 11099-11103.
- Chagwiza, C. J., Mutambara, L.H.N., Tatira, B.& Nyaumwe, L. J. (1013). An Analysis of Attitudes and Mathematics Achievement of ‘O’ Level Pupils: Insight from Some Bindura Urban Secondary Schools. International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development 2 (2), 2226-6348
- Pagana J, Nyikahadzoyi M, Mutambara L.H.N,& Chagwiza C* (2015). THE nature of the gap between the intended and the implemented ordinary level mathematics curriculum: a case study of Mashonaland central district. Journal of Educational Studies. 14-21.
- Magodora,M., Mapuwei,T.W., Basira,K., Chagwiza,C.J., Masanganise,J. & Mutangi,K. (2016). Investigating the Adoption and Integration of ICT in the Teaching and Learning of Mathematics. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology. 03(09), 4524-4537
- In press:
- Conilius J. C., Maharaj, A., & Brijlall, D. (2019). University students’ mental constructions on the concept limit of a sequence. African Journal of Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education. (in press).
- Tendere, J., Mutambara, L.H.N. & Chagwiza, C.J. (2019). Exploring the conceptual understanding of the quadratic function concept in teachers’ colleges in Zimbabwe. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, (in press).