Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities,
Bindura University of Science Education
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +263 772 638 589, +263 715 416 493
- BA General: University of Zimbabwe (1984)
- Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics (1994), University of Zimbabwe
- D. Litt et Phil in Linguistics UNISA, (2007)
Thesis Topic: The function and significance of war names in the Zimbabwean armed conflict (1966-1979)
Roles & Attributes
- Editor: The Patriot, A weekly Zimbabwean tabloid set up in May 2011.
- Editor in Chief: Dande, a Journal for the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Bindura University of Science Education.
- Supervisor and External Examiner at doctoral level.
- Over 41 journal publications, 4 modules and 7 book chapters, co-Editor of 1 book.
- Claims and Counterclaims: Rewriting Gaza in the Twenty-First Century” in Benyera E. (2020) Breaking the Colonial “Contract” From Oppression to Autonomous Decolonial Futures London: Lexington Books. pp97-103.
- With Mamvura Z and Mutasa D.E, (2020) Scale, street renaming and the continued visibility of colonial street names in Harare Nomina Africana 34(1): 21-32 https://doi.org/10.2989/NA.2020.34.1.3.1352