- MSc Nursing Science Maternal and Child Health (University of Zimbabwe)
- BSc Nursing Science (University of Zimbabwe), Diploma in Midwifery (Mpilo School of Midwifery, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)
- Diploma in General Nursing (Mpilo School of Nursing, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food and Nutrition Security (Wagenigen University of Research, Netherlands).
Department of Health Sciences
Private Bag 1020
Ms. Mwanza obtained her Diploma in General Nursing in 1991 and Diploma in Midwifery in 1995 respectively at Mpilo Hospital and worked for the Ministry of Health And Child Welfare from 1991 to 2005.She studied for a BSc in Nursing Science and graduated in 1999 and continued to work for the Ministry of Health and Child Welfare. She proceeded to study for an MSc in Nursing Science from 2004 to 2005.In August 2006 she then joined Bindura University of Science Education as lecturer in the Department of Health Sciences and is the current Chairperson of the Department. Her current research interests are in, Community Health Nursing, Maternal and Child Health and Adolescent and Reproductive Health.
- Estele Mwanza, Blessing Masamba, Moud Margret Kuchenga, Micho Mufisha .Evaluation of haemoglobin levels in pregnant women in Zimbabwe.African Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health, Vol. 6, Iss. 3, 24 Jul 2012, pp 120 – 124.
- M.M. Kuchenga, T.Chipfuwa, E.Mwanza, A.Manwere, L. Makuyana, E.Makado Ancia Manwere & Rumbidzai Chimutso.Level of awareness and uptake of the female condom in women aged 18 to 49 years Bindura District, Mashonaland Central, and Province. African Journal of AIDS Research (AJAR), 13:1, 75-80
Assisting the midwives in proper antenatal assessment skills at Muonwe Clinic.
1. Medical Directorate Mashonaland Central Province -National
2. Optinova Africa -National
3. United Nations Educational,Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)- International”