Public Policy ,Gender Studies, International Relations, Civil Society, Criminology, Human Rights
- MPS-Master of Policy Studies (2003) Universities of Fort Hare and Zimbabwe
- BEdAPPS-Bachelor of Educational Administration Planning & Policy Studies (2000) University of Zimbabwe.
- Certificate In Education (1990)University of Zimbabwe.
Courses Taught: Public Policy, Gender Studies, Human Rights and Policing
Research Interests : Public Policy, International Relations, Gender Studies, Civil Society, Child Rights, Criminology, Human Rights
- Examining the Effectiveness of The Domestic Violence Act, in Zimbabwe: Police and Community Perspectives in Bindura. Research Journali’s Journal of Sociology, Vol 5.No 4, June 2017.
- Definitions, Prevalence and Ways to Curb Gender Based Violence: Empirical Findings from Police and Public, Bindura. Zimbabwe International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol 7, No. 7: July 2017.
- Interrogating Child Rights Teaching in Bindura Schools- Zimbabwe. International Journal of Educational Science, IJES, 18(1-3), 200-213, July 2017
- Interpretations of Teachers and Pupils on issues of Child Abuse in Bindura Schools, Zimbabwe. Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, JSSA, 9(3), 157-165, July 2017.
- Chinamatira L, Mtetwa S, Nyamadzawo G.Causes of Wildland Fires, Associated Socio Economic Impacts and Challenges with Policing in
- Chakari Resettlement Area, Kadoma, Zimbabwe .Fire Science Reviews.Springer.Volume5,Issue 1 2016.
- Gona, S and Gwanzura, S. Delays in Finalising Criminal Trials.International Journal of Innovative Research and Development,(ijird) Volume 3 Issue 13. 2014
Major Research Projects
- Gender based violence, child rights, international peacekeeping, civil society
- Child Awareness Campaigns In Bindura Schools 2014