The Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development in conjunction with The Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe (CBZ) has come up with an Education Loan Facility to support needy students. The facility will be administered through the University and is open to undergraduate students on a first come first served basis.
- The scheme is not a grant hence beneficiaries would be expected to pay back at an interest rate of 23% per annum subject to adjustment.
- This loan scheme is not replacing existing loan schemes such as Edu-loan. Students are free to apply for any other loan scheme available on the market.
- Download the following loan application forms, complete and submit to Student Affairs together with the necessary attachments.
- Students previously supported by BEAM must apply and attach a supporting letter from the school they attended.
- Students should note that there is no set deadline for the receipt of applications forms.
- Students on the August 2020 intake are eligible to apply.
NB: Students shall be required to pay full fees before they can register for the next semester.
For more information on the loan facility, contact the Coordinator Off-Campus Life and Student Financial Assistance, at the Dean of Students’ office at the Main Campus, or contact him on +263 773 858788.