Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have at least a minimum qualification of five (5) Ordinary Level subjects including English Language;
- At least one (1) year experience working as a waiter/waitress in a University/College/Hotel/Lodge is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for:-
- Welcoming guests and taking their orders;
- Serving food to University clients;
- Room service deliveries;
- Cleaning and looking after cutlery and silver/glassware.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday, 31 May 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”