Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant Bachelor of Honours Degree in Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent passed with an upper second class (2.1) or better from a recognized University;
- At least (one) 1 year post qualification experience OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Minimum of (two) 2 years post qualification experience;
- Applicants should also have experience in hardware maintenance and repair of communication equipment and installations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Assisting in communication laboratories, network installations and administration as well as all related laboratories work;
- Assisting staff and students in technical use of communication engineering equipment;
- Manning of the laboratories whilst projects are being conducted;
- Creating inventory and updating systems and inventory.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar- Human Resources and Administration
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”