Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant minimum National Certificate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Applicants should be knowledgeable with Electronic Engineering components and equipment as well as willingness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Cleaning laboratories and equipment;
- Assisting Technicians in carrying out their duties as well as the Stores man;
- Carrying technical equipment and helping with any other duties assigned by the Department.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”