Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 ‘O’ levels including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- A National Certificate in Applied Chemical / Science Technology, working experience in a laboratory and a Diploma is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the laboratory technician but will also be part of broad technical team, ensuring effective day to day operations of the laboratory
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties shall include:
- Providing general laboratory maintenance;
- Collection of samples in the field for researches and practicals by the department;
- Maintaining appropriate levels of inventory and laboratories chemical storages and
- Assisting students and academic staff during practicals.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday 30 May 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”