- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent preferably with a First Class (1) from a recognized University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with assignments, hold tutorials, mark and return assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines;
- Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students;
- Assist the Faculty members of staff with student conferences;
- Provide assistance to the Faculty members of staff with laboratory and field research and lead discussion sessions and tutorials.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 10 October 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623,0772154882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”