Qualifications and Experience
The applicants must:
- Have a BSc in Nursing degree passed with at least an upper second (2.1) class attained within the last two (2) years;
- Have five (5) ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language, Science and Mathematics;
- Be registered with the Nurses’ Council of Zimbabwe and must have a current Practising Certificate.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
- Conduct clinical follow up of students;
- Carry out tutorials for courses offered in the Department;
- Mark assignments and examinations;
- Organise and participate in Departmental extension services; maintenance of teaching laboratories (simulated ward);
- Carry out research.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 12 September 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”