Applications are invited from male and female Bindura University of Science Education students for the posts of Subwardens (2 females and 2 males)
- The post of Sub Warden requires a person who is firm, mature, with good communication skills and demonstrates high academic performance;
- The individual should have a high level of commitment and should be prepared to work beyond normal hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Looking after student welfare in Halls of Residence;
- Supervision of discipline in Halls of Residence;
- Attending to ill students;
- General counselling of students in Halls of Residence;
- Monitoring of quality of service in the Dining Halls and giving feedback on related matters.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, telephone number, names, e- mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Send six (6) copies of the application consisting of the documents listed above to:
The Dean of Students
Student Affairs Department
Bindura University of Science Education
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Wednesday, 31 August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”