Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant minimum National Certificate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience;
- Applicants should also have experience in Electronic Engineering components use;
- Interpret and use of datasheets for electronic components;
- Ability to test electronic components, maintenance and repair of equipment and installations;
- The ideal incumbent should show willingness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Manning stores for the Department;
- Ordering equipment and laboratories consumables (Electronic components for laboratories and design projects), consumables for Electronic Systems, Computer Engineering, Control Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering;
- Liaising with all Technicians on their requirements in their respective laboratories;
- Issuing out equipment and components as per requests;
- Creating inventory and updating it as well as updating stocks to minimum required levels before beginning of each semester.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar- Human Resources and Administration
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”