Qualification and Experience
- Applicants should have a Diploma in Applied Chemistry;
- A minimum of five (5) Ordinary level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
Duties and responsibilities
- Operation of laboratory analytical equipment (Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), Ultraviolet (UV) spectrometer), and Kjeldahl Digestion and Distillation
- General instruments maintenance and calibration;
- Collection of samples in the field for researches and practical’s by the Department;
- Maintaining laboratory inventory;
- Assisting students in practical’s and research projects;
- Sourcing laboratory consumables and equipment;
- Planning and Coordinating student field trips;
- Preparing reagents and standards solutions;
- General housekeeping of the Laboratories
- Supervising Technical Assistants;
- Any other duties as assigned by Superiors.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 1 August 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”