Applicants must be mature and responsible persons with a high degree of initiative, competence and organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Secretarial studies from a reputable institution;
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language;
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diary management and coordinating daily activities of the Executive Dean’s Office;
- Servicing meetings e.g. Faculty Consultative and any other meetings as assigned;
- Responsible for the Executive Dean’s International and local travel arrangements;
- Preparing Executive Dean’s reports and programmes for presentation to various Committees, Boards and other Faculty events;
- Attending to visitors and handling students’ enquiries and queries;
- Maintenance of a systematic filing system including all Faculty Staff Personal files;
- Mail Management and drafting/typing of outgoing letters and memorandums;
- Assisting in the processing of end of semester sessional examinations;
- Monitoring the Faculty Budget by maintaining Commitment Registers;
- Provision of stationery for Faculty Office operations;
- Liaising with Departmental Chairpersons and Secretaries on various tasks as directed by the Dean;
- Participating in various University functions and activities.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday, 31 May 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”