Minimum qualifications: MSc in Electronic Engineering.
Experience: Teaching at university level as a lecturer or as a Teaching Assistant.
Successful candidate should able to:
- Teach Engineering Drawing, Modern Physics, Electrical Engineering Circuits, Electronic Engineering Workshop, Electrical Measurements and Analogue Electronics,
- Teach Software Engineering Concepts, Graphics for Electronic Engineers, Network Theory, Electrical Machines, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Electromagnetic Fields & Materials, Electronic Drivers, Professional Engineer, Digital Devices and Systems.
- Develop new courses / programmes and short courses.
- Supervise student research projects.
- Develop and supervise laboratory practicals
- Link the department with international and professional organizations.
- Apply for research grants to international and regional research funding institutions
Above all the incumbent must be an active researcher, publishing in peer reviewed journals and must participate in community service. He must also be in a position to teach a minimum of three courses per semester.
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Kindly visit our website on
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.