- Applicants must be holders of a PhD in Supply Chain Management or equivalent;
- Masters holders in Supply Chain Management are also encouraged to apply for a Temporary Full –Time Lectureship Post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The eligible candidates must be able to teach at least two of the following courses at Postgraduate and Undergraduate Level:
Strategic Sourcing, Strategic Logistics Management, Operations Management and Control, Purchasing and supply Computer Packages, Procurement Law and Policy, Public Sector Procurement, Project and Contract Management, E-Business, Passenger and Cargo Management, Custom Practice and Documentation, Negotiation and Conflict Management; The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching;
- To contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Department through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialisation;
- Should be able to supervise students’ projects and dissertations;
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar- Human Resources and Administration
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”