Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should hold a Master of Science degree in Social Work passed with at least a merit; and
- A foundation first degree in Social Work;
- A PhD in Social Work would be an added advantage;
- Applicants must have at least one (1) year Social work practice;
- The successful candidate should also be registered with the Council of Social Work.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Teach some of the following courses in Social Work: Project planning and management, Integrated Social Work, Disaster Studies. The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching.
- Advise students, collaborate with faculty on research within and across Departments;
- Contribute to the achievement of the University mandate through teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialization;
- Publish in peer-reviewed journals, seek and obtain external funding;
- Supervise students’ projects and dissertations.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 7 August 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”