Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a PhD in Financial Intelligence or studying towards a PhD in Financial Intelligence;
- Holders of Masters degree in Financial Intelligence/ Forensic Accounting/ Auditing/ Risk Management or equivalent may also be considered on a Temporary Full Time basis;
- Applicants should also have a first Degree in Financial Intelligence/ Auditing/Accounting or closely related equivalent, passed with at least an upper second (2.1) degree class;
- Teaching experience at a tertiary institution or relevant industry experience would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be required to:
- Teach any four (4) of the following courses: Principles of Financial Intelligence 1 & 2; Security Risk Management; Business Intelligence; Commercial Espionage; Trade and Customs Practice; Economics of Corruption; Criminal Intelligence Analysis and any other courses as assigned by the Department Chairperson;
The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching.
- Contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Department through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialisation;
- Participate fully in the Department’s University Extension Service (Advisory and Consultancy work) and should research in his/ her field of experience;
- Supervise both undergraduate and postgraduate students in their fields of
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 12 September 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”