Qualifications and Experience
- A PhD degree or registered PhD (attach proof of registration) student in the field of Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- A Master’s degree and a first degree in Human Resource Management are a must;
- A minimum of two (2) years University teaching experience;
- Proven record of publications and ability to mobilize funds will be added advantages;
- The curriculum vitae (CV) should contain a detailed list of publications; clearly specifying titles of publications, journal names, volumes, page numbers details, dates published, name(s) of publishers and name(s) of co-authors if any. Publications should be categorized into: books, monographs, refereed and non-refereed journals, chapters in books, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach at least six of the courses listed below at undergraduate and postgraduate level to both conventional and block students:
Introduction to Psychology, Industrial Sociology, Principles of Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Occupational Health and Safety, Public Sector HRM, Reward Management, Human Resource Policy and Practice, Talent Management, Training and Development, Strategic Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Leadership and Ethics, HR Analytics, Human Resource Development, Organizational Behaviour, Human Capital Consultancy.
The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching;
- To contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Department through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialisation;
- To provide academic leadership to the Department, initiate, guide and contribute basic and applied research in the Department;
- To supervise both undergraduate and postgraduate students in their fields of specialisation.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 6 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”