Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Educational Management or equivalent from a recognised institution;
- A PhD in Education, proven track record of research publications in refereed journals and at least two (2) years of University teaching experience are definite advantages.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate shall be expected to:
- Teach at least three of the following courses: Educational Management and Leadership; Educational Management; Project Management for Educational Evaluators; Advanced Research Methods and Statistics; Quality Assurance in Tertiary Education;
- Contribute to the achievement of the University mandate through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialization;
- Supervise projects and dissertations at all levels;
- Carry out research individually and in clusters and publish, write books and book chapters;
- Assess and supervise students on Teaching Practice;
- Carry out extension work, source funding, develop new programmes and add value to the Department and the Faculty.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for a successful candidate.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 28 November 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”