Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have an undergraduate and a Masters Degree in Economics or equivalent;
- An earned PhD in the same specialisation would be an added advantage;
- At least two (2) years of University teaching experience and a traceable record of research is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The eligible candidate must be able to teach at least four of the following courses at Undergraduate Level and Postgraduate Level:
Economic Principles, Labour Economics, Development Economics, Monetary Economics, Econometrics, Advanced Macroeconomics, Research Methods, Transport Economics, Managerial Economics, Advanced Strategic Banking, Advanced International Economics, Agricultural Production Economics, Public Finance among others.
The Department reserves the right to allocate the courses for teaching.
- The candidate should be able to contribute to the achievement of the University mandate through teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialization;
- Supervise both undergraduate and post-graduate students in their fields of specialisation.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 March 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”