Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree passed with at least an upper second (2.1) degree class in a Chemical Science/Technology programme;
- Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years old or below;
- Relevant industrial attachment experience.
Skills and Attributes
Ideally, the successful candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Techno savvy;
- Eagerness to acquire and implement new or innovative knowledge and skills;
- A propensity to deep-diving into new domains and unknown territories; and
- Ability to form excellent working relationships with team members from students, faculty staff, innovation leads, mentors and management.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 24 July 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”