The E-Learning Systems Analyst is responsible for the development and administration of the University Learning Management Systems.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems/Software Engineering;
- At least two (2) years relevant post qualification experience at a senior level in a large organization;
- Proven analytical skills and desire to dig deep into technical issues, demonstrable experience working with LMS’s like Moodle, Sakai, G-Suite for Education KEWL, Blackboard is a must;
- Should have strong information design skills and must be able to use different kinds of graphic and media design applications and tools like Captivate, PowerPoint, Flash, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, After Effects;
- Demonstrable understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross platform compatibility image handling etc).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing new e-Learning Systems or components;
- Upgrading and modifying existing e-Learning systems to meet user expectations and functionality;
- Responsible for the documenting of all modifications and developments that would have been made on e-Learning systems;
- Training first line ICT Support staff on how to use and manipulate modified and/or new systems developments;
- Responsible for the backing and enforcing security features on the E-Learning systems;
- Testing and LMS integration, administration of the E-Learning servers (Linux & Windows) and technical support to users; Acting as technical expert for Authoring tools and their integration into Moodle LMS and identifying and driving new learning innovations e.g. social media usage, mobile technologies integration etc.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 6 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”